New Patient Visit Regime in a COVID-19 World
I am pleased to advise that I am able to consult via Telehealth video using “COVIU” which is similar to zoom but used by Health Professionals.
I am very happy to see you face to face if preferred. For those patients who attend the consulting rooms, our staff will ask appropriate screening questions such as, “Do you have any flu-like or other symptoms?" etc.
You are welcome to bring one person with you into the consult room and waiting room.
Please use the QR code to register your attendance in Suite 11 (codes shown on the door and inside).
We would appreciate it if you could confirm your vaccination status.
Use of masks will be based on current advice from health authorities.
As per the Australian Government Department of Health website:
Physical distancing in public means people:
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- use tap and go instead of cash where possible
- practise extra care if you are using public transport
- avoid crowds – if you see a crowded space do not enter
- avoid large public gatherings
- practise good hygiene
- stay at home if you have any cold or flu symptoms. Seek medical advice and get tested for COVID-19.
Follow up Appointments
In most cases, telephone calls are all that’s needed to discuss and offer further advice about scan results or even post-operative care.